We are responsible for fleet maintenance programs, technical documents evaluations, new aircraft equipment selections, technical supports, and airframe & powerplant reliability programs. In addition, we plan, schedule, and control maintenance tasks in accordance with regulatory requirements to maintain aircraft airworthiness.
To serve your needs for fleet maintenance program, we can provide a wide rage of services as follows.
- Management for airframe and powerplant maintenance program
- Airframe and powerplant reliability monitoring, risk management and operational control
- Evaluate and publish technical orders
- Analyze in-flight data and documents
- Provisions of on-site technical support for repairs beyond OEM’s specifications
- Develop aircraft long-term and mid-term maintenance layover plans
- Edit/revise task card in accordance with Aircraft Maintenance Program
- Prepare aircraft maintenance work package